How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Ground Floor Apartment
- Well Presented throughout
- Spacious Lounge
- Maple Kitchen
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Paved Gardens to Front and Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular and Convenient Location
Additional InformationConveniently located on the edge of Holywood, this attractive ground floor apartment is situated with Belfast City centre within easy commuting distance by road or public transport and is within close proximity to the hustle and bustle of Holywood High Street, with its mix of shops and well renowned restaurants.
Internally the property has been well cared for by the present owners and briefly comprises:- 2 well-proportioned bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom. Externally the apartment benefits from a garden to front and paved, low maintenance garden to rear which are difficult to find on today's apartment market.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand, therefore we recommend early internal inspection.
- uPVC Front Door leading to. . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:14' 0" x 10' 0" (4.27m x 3.05m)
- Pine fireplace, corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN:10' 08" x 9' 04" (3.25m x 2.84m)
- Maple kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, glazed display cabinet, stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, 4 ring ceramic hob, oven, stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Built-in shelving, copper cylinder with immersion heater.
- uPVC door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 03" x 9' 11" (4.04m x 3.02m)
- Corniced ceiling, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 0" x 8' 10" (3.05m x 2.69m)
- Exposed timber wood flooring.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, Mira Sport electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- Oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Front paved garden and rear paved garden. Plastic oil tank. Outside tap.
- £93.78 per annum (Includes Buildings Insurance & Maintenance).
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views