- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Family Town House
- Three/Four bedrooms
- Living room
- Luxury kitchen/ dining area
- Master bedroom Ensuite
- Integrated garage
- Large Enclosed rear garden
- Beautifully presented
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented town house in this ever popular area of Dromara, which must be seen to fully appreciate the size, space and accommodation it has to offer. The well thought out design is set over three storeys with the ground floor comprising utility room, office/fourth bedroom, toilet facilities and integrated garage. The first floor comprises of a fitted kitchen with dining area and living room. The second floor has three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. Property in this area has sold well in recent times, so we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood glazed front door leading to entrance hall with tiled flooring.
- Ground floor
- Office/Bedroom four 11'7" x 11'4" (3.53m x 3.45m)
- Rear facing - currently used as office.
- Utility Room 7'6" x 6'10" (2.29m x 2.08m)
- Range of low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Door to rear.
- Cloakroom 7'4" x 3'2" (2.24m x 0.97m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Integrated Garage 20'0" x 10'10" (6.10m x 3.30m)
- Up and over door. Power and lighting.
- First floor
- Kitchen/Dining Room 18'6" x 12'0" (5.64m x 3.66m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel electric fan, integrated oven and hob, dishwasher and fridge/ 'freezer. Stainless steel sink unit and a half, wall tiling to splash, kitchen floor tiled, Wood laminate flooring in dining area, breakfast bar.
- Living Room 19'2" x 11'4" (5.84m x 3.45m)
- Large bright living room. Sand stone fireplace, granite hearth and decorative inset.
- Second Floor
- Bathroom 6'10" x 5'11" (2.08m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Tiled flooring and wall tiling.
- Stairs up
- Master Bedroom 15'9" x 11'4" (4.80m x 3.45m)
- Front facing room with built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 7'0" x 4'3" (2.13m x 1.30m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Bedroom Two 12'6" x 9'8" (3.81m x 2.95m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Three 12'6" x 8'6" (3.81m x 2.59m)
- Rear facing room.
- Parking to front with mature planting. Large enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn. Views of surrounding countryside.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »