11 Derryraine Road, Armagh BT60 1NZ
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This detached bungalow is located on the outskirts of Armagh City just off the main Markethill Road, situated on an elevated site which extends to c. 2 acres. There are a number of workshops and outbuildings to the rear of the main dwelling which has separate access. A great opportunity is offered to run your own business as there is ample storage and parking. There is also 2 small paddocks for grazing. Internally the bungalow is in immaculate order and is finished to a good standard throughout. Spacious accommodation is offered and ample room is offered if you wished to extend this property. Mature gardens are offered to the front which overlook the Derryraine Road. Easy access is offered to Armagh City, Markethill, Newry and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
Master With En-Suite
Fitted Furniture In Bedrooms
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Internal Doors
UPVC Double Glazing
Workshops & Stores To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled porch leading to Pvc glazed front door with matching side panel, cornicing and cloakroom off.
- 21' 1" x 13' 8" (6.43m x 4.17m) Solid mahogany wooden floor, multi fuel stove which sits in a marble cream fireplace and hearth, bay window, cornicing. French mahogany double doors leading to dining/kitchen.
- Kitchen Open Plan with Dining Area
- 34' 7" x 9' 2" (10.54m x 2.79m) Solid oak fitted high and low level units, integrated electric cooker, built in electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher and fridge, space for microwave, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, matching wall dresser with lights and display cabinets. Wooden beams on ceiling, spot lights and tiled floor. Dining and family area which leads directly to Sun Room.
- Rear Hall
- 8' 3" x 5' 4" (2.51m x 1.63m) Fitted cloak space and storage space, pvc rear door and tiled floor.
- Sun Room
- 11' 10" x 11' 4" (3.61m x 3.45m) Tiled floor, leaded stain glass windows, French pvc double doors leading to dining/family area. French double doors leading to outside.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 5" x 11' 7" (4.09m x 3.53m) Range of fitted furniture offering two full walls of matching wardrobes, drawers, dressing table, bedside cabinets and matching headboard. En-suite 12' 3" x 6' 11" Cream suite, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit with storage cupboards, corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Hotpress shelved with immersion heater off.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 7" x 9' 9" (3.53m x 2.97m) Full wall of fitted furniture offering wardrobe and storage space.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 7" x 10' 4" (3.53m x 3.15m)
- 12' 7" x 8' 9" (3.84m x 2.67m) White suite, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit with cupboard space, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, step up to a sunken bath.
- Utility Room
- 8' 9" x 7' 11" (2.67m x 2.41m) Tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier and storage cupboards.
- Attached Garage
- 24' 5" x 10' (7.44m x 3.05m) Electric door.
- To the rear of the main dwelling are a number of workshops and stores. The overall area of the workshop is c.1400 sq.ft. and at present this is divided into sections which can be easily converted into one large unit. There is also another store offering :- 30'x30' and garage :- 30'x 18'. All units have electric and separate access is offered from the main dwelling. There are two small paddocks used for grazing and a large yard area.
- To the rear of the dwelling is a paved patio area and pleasant views are offered over the rural countryside. To the front there is mature gardens which are laid out in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac drive and ample parking is offered.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »