- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully extended detached bungalow
- Bright hallway with built-in cloak rooms
- Elegant drawing room with three bay windows as well as a feature fireplace and inset cast iron stove
- Stunning open plan kitchen with dining area and family room including a feature cast iron stove and a large sliding patio window to the rear garden
- Contemporary style kitchen units with ample high and low level cabinets including a built-in oven, hob and extractor fan as well as a built-in fridge/freezer and attractive island unit
- Rear hallway with separate WC and wash hand basin
- Utility room with fitted cupboards
- Four spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with generous ensuite bathroom and a separate walk-in dressing room
- Bathroom with white suite including bath, WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle
- Separate dining room or bedroom 5 if required
- Detached garage with roller garage door
- Spacious and delightful gardens with lawns and mature trees as well as a patio area to the rear
- Generous driveway
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
A stunning detached extended bungalow providing wonderful interior accommodation and enjoying a beautiful rural setting on the Derryash Road, convenient to Aghalee Village for local amenities as well as good road networks for other towns and villages including Ballinderry Lower and its highly regarded primary school. The property has a fantastic open plan live-in contemporary style kitchen with large sliding patio doors to the rear garden area and feature modern cast iron stove. A sliding wall will give flexibility to kitchen and drawing room for additional open plan living space when required. Four practical bedrooms are complimented by a spacious bathroom whilst the master bedroom has a spacious ensuite bathroom and a separate dressing room. Viewing a must!
Off Brankinstown Road, Aghalee
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »