- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home of Circa 4000 sq ft including Integral Double Garage
- Beautiful Country Setting yet Easy Commuting Distance to Lisburn, Belfast, The International Airport & Many other Local Towns
- Drawing Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Oil Fired Aga & Island Unit Open Plan to Casual Living/Dining Area
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Family Room & Separate Sun Room with Access to Paved Sitting Area
- Four Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite & Dressing Room, Bedroom 2 with Ensuite, Bedroom 3 with Dressing Room & Study
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Alarm System/Beam Vacuum System
- Beautifully Landsacped Gardens in Lawns with Paved Sun Terrace to the Rear. Parking & Turning Area for Several Cars & Integral Double Garage
- Well Presented Throughout & Ready for any new Family to Move in
Additional InformationThis is a substantial, detached family home built circa 2006 nestled in the countryside yet ideal for the commuter as it is convenient to Belfast, close to Lisburn and Hillsborough, with close proximity to Sprucefield and access to the M1 and A1. The property is tastefully decorated and homely throughout and is ideal for any new family to move in and enjoy.
There is excellent living space for a growing family with a modern fitted kitchen and casual living/dining space. The doors off the sun room offer a summer lifestyle convenience to the paved sun terrace and landscaped gardens. A double integral garage offers great storage with super parking and turning space surrounded by beautiful lawn.
- Hardwood front door with glazing and fan light to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, double doors and glazing to . . .
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.38m x 4.55m (27' 6" x 14' 11")
(at widest points). Sandstone fireplace.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.86m (14' 10" x 12' 8")
(at widest points). Sandstone fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Double doors and glazing to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.96m (17' 3" x 13' 8")
(at widest points). Gas burning stove, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC doors to rear.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 8.74m x 4.29m (28' 8" x 14' 1")
High gloss range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, Gorenje integrated microwave, purple Aga, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, granite drainer, integrated dishwasher, space for American fridge freezer, glazed display cabinets, island unit with granite work surface and storage, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- REAR HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.77m x 2.46m (9' 1" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Light oak staircase to . . .
- Large walk-in hotpress, access to partially floored roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.55m x 3.56m (14' 11" x 11' 8")
(at widest points).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 2.97m (15' 0" x 9' 9")
(at widest points). Built-in Sliderobes with mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.56m (15' 0" x 11' 8")
Double built-in Sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.3m x 4.14m (20' 8" x 13' 7")
Velux window, access to eaves.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 2.97m (11' 2" x 9' 9")
Built-in desk and Sliderobes, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.76m x 3.76m (12' 4" x 12' 4")
- 3.33m x 2.97m (10' 11" x 9' 9")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, free standing bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, vanity unit with wash hand basin.
- Beautifully landscaped surrounding gardens in lawns with paved sitting area to the rear. uPVC oil tank and bin area.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.86m x 6.27m (22' 6" x 20' 7")
Twin up and over doors, Beam vacuum system, oil fired boiler, power and light.
From Lisburn City head towards Moira on the Moira Road, Dagger Road is approximatly 3 miles on the right hand side and number 11 is on the left hand side. From Knockmore Road turn right onto Ballinderry Road and then left onto Cross Lane at the church. Stay right at fork and this turns into Dagger Road and number 11 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »