- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An exceptional townhouse in a popular residential area of the Four Winds
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright & spacious entrance hall with an oak staircase
- Large lounge with a feature wood burning stove inset and double doors opening to a patio
- Formal dining room with a wood strip floor
- Solid maple kitchen with a range of integrated Bosche appliances and granite worktops
- Useful utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs guest toilet with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room and a range of bespoke furniture
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms - two with built in wardrobes
- Luxury family bathroom with a modern white suite
- Integral garage with light and power
- Brick paved driveway providing superb off street parking
- Beautiful private rear garden with a well-manicured lawn and a decorative patio area
- Spacious side garden with mature plants and shrubs
- Oil fired central heating with a Mega flow zoned heating system
- Solid timber windows, facia, architraves and skirting
- Integral garage with an electric door
- Convenient location close to a host of amenities and the Cairnshill Park & Ride
Additional InformationA Cut Above!
This property has all you could ask for... a perfect set-up for a growing or established family, immaculate high end décor and finished to the nth degree. With two reception rooms and four well-proportioned bedrooms, every member of the family should be more than catered for. The generous accommodation of approximately 1900 sq. ft is likely to be utilised in many different ways throughout your years of happy ownership.
The excellent location alone which falls into the catchment area for leading schools will be a big attraction for parents. This is a great opportunity to acquire a family home in an extremely desirable area finished with both style and class!
Downstairs comprises a spacious and welcoming entrance hall, a large lounge with a feature log burning stove and wood strip floor, a formal dining room again with matching wood strip floor, a wonderful kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and granite work tops, a useful utility room with plumbing for your white goods, and a cloak room benefiting from a white two piece suite.
Upstairs comprises of a lovely master bedroom that benefits from a modern en-suite shower room with a white suite and an impressive range of built in robes, three further well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom with a modern white suite
Externally to the front there is plenty of parking on the brick paved driveway which leads to the integral garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a patio area.
Hill Cottages is a very popular location to live, located just off the Cairnshill Road, with its excellent range of amenities and being within the catchment area for leading schools. The park and ride into Belfast City is within walking distance making the trip to work as stress free as possible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.89m x 4.24m (19'4 x 13'11)
- Kitchen 3.10m x 4.11m (10'2 x 13'6)
- Utility Room 1.57m x 2.72m (5'2 x 8'11)
- Dining Room 3.45m x 3.07m (11'4 x 10'1)
- Guest WC
- Bedroom 1 5.03m x 4.24m (16'6 x 13'11)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 4.75m x 3.33m (15'7 x 10'11)
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 4.34m (11'9 x 14'3)
- Bedroom 4 3.66m x 2.84m (12 x 9'4)
- Bathroom 2.64m x 1.91m (8'8 x 6'3)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »