- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful mid terrace home
- Superb location
- Three good bedrooms
- Living room with bay window
- Fitted kitchen/dining space
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Privately enclosed rear garden
- Chain free
Attention first time buyers, this is an outstanding opportunity to purchase within this sought after development that is conveniently located close to schools, shops and transport links to include the wider motorway network and within easy commuting distance to the City Centre. Three good bedrooms. Living room with bay window and double doors. Kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Privately enclosed brick paviour garden. Attractive open aspect to front over greenery. Chain free. This superb location is in constant demand and therefore we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to entrance hall, tiled floor;
- Living room 17'10 12'5 (5.44m 3.78m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor, attractive fire place, double doors to;
- Kitchen / dining area 15'3 10'3 (4.65m 3.12m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and under-oven, plumbed for washing machine, spotlights, open plan to dining area, upvc double glazed back door to privately enclosed brick paviour garden;
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 11'9 9'6 (3.58m 2.90m)
- Wooden stripped floor;
- Bedroom 2 12'4 8'0 (3.76m 2.44m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- Bedroom 3 10'1 8'0 (3.07m 2.44m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in robe;
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, tiled walls and floor;
- Privately enclosed brick paviour garden, storage facility.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »