- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A beautifully presented detached villa
- Of fairly recent construction, the exterior architecture mimics an old farmhouse style dwelling
- Very handy location, Newtownards town centre with its plethora of coffee shops, high street brand store and leisure facilities can be reached in less than a 5 min drive, yet open countryside is on the doorstep
- Good sized lounge with stove and French doors to rear garden
- Large open plan kitchen/ dining to sun room with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen laid out in Grey Shaker style units, island and integrated appliances
- Cloakroom with WC
- Four bedrooms
- Master with modern en suite
- Family bathroom comprising modern White suite
- Landscaped gardens to front, side and rear laid out in lawns, modern paved patios area and flowerbeds
- Tarmac driveway with off road parking for 2 vehicles
- Gas fired central heating system, (Worcester Bosch boiler)
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors, Red composite front door
- Zoned alarm system
- Approx. 6 years remaining in the NHBC Guarantee
- Management company fee of £50 per quarter, which covers the maintenance of the communal garden green area's in the development
Additional InformationA well appointed detached family home occupying a manageable corner site, and within easy striking distance of the bustling Newtownards town centre. No. 11 Crawfordsburn Way was constructed approximately 4 years ago, the property extends to c.1,550 sqft and offers well-proportioned accommodation with a layout that will suit todays modern family unit.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, all important downstairs cloakroom with WC, Lounge with wood burning stove, a beautiful open plan Kitchen with Grey Shaker style units open to Dining area and Sun Room with French doors leading to the rear gardens. On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, bedroom 4 is a large single room, a smart family bathroom with modern White suite rounds off the first floor accommodation.
Externally the property has well-tended gardens laid in lawns modern paved patio, high garden wall, hedging and flower beds all offering considerable privacy. All in all, a superb family home in a highly regarded and most convenient location.
- Red composite front door, outside light, to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, telephone point.
- Modern white suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 6.22m x 3.61m (20' 5" x 11' 10")
Attractive Inglenook style fireplace with wood burning stove, Live Edge floating sleeper mantle, granite hearth, television and telephone points, uVPC double glazed French doors to rear enclosed garden. Triple aspect.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.25m x 3.78m (20' 6" x 12' 5")
1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level grey shaker style units, white Corian work surfaces, built in double oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, concealed Worcester Bosch Phoenix Gas boiler, display cabinets, island with 4 ring gas hob unit, cupboards and drawers, glass and stainless steel extractor hood, breakfast bar, concealed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting, wired for wall mounted TV, uPVC double glazed door to side. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.53m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting, large feature window, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear enclosed garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.85m (7' 1" x 6' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of matching grey shaker style units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Concealed linen cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.61m (14' 6" x 11' 10")
At widest points. Dual aspect
- LUXURY ENSUITE:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, floating wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, large chrome towel radiator, feature wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.53m (12' 4" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 2.54m (12' 4" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.46m x 2.44m (8' 1" x 8' 0")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Panelled shower bath with mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower, glass shower screen, floating wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, large chrome towel radiator, feature wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, LED recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out in lawns, landscaped flowerbeds stocked in hedging, plants, shrubs and bushes, large modern paved patio areas and pathways, feature garden wall, outside lights, outside water tap, access via timber gates to either side of property. Parking area to side with off road double driveway for 2 vehicles.
Crawfordsburn Way is located just off the Crawfordsburn Road, on the Belfast side of Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »