- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We bring to the market this well presented detached house set in this sought after location in the heart of the Village. This home has much to offer and is sure to be of instant attraction. Early Appointment to view this spacious home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Well presented throughout
Spacious living accommodation
Convenient to Village amenities
Capital Rateable Value: £170,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D59
- Entrance Hall:-
- with tiled floor; chrome switches and sockets; smoke detection; cloaks cupboard.
- Side Hall:-
- with tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1) Off:-
- 13'7" x 8'11" (Overall) (4.14 x 2.71 m) : carpeted; power and television points; shelving.
- Downstairs Shower Room:-
- 7'9" x 5'10" (2.36 x 1.77 m) : shower cubicle with electric 'Redring' shower; vanity unit with mixer tap; low flush toilet; suspended mirror; shaving plug and light with USB connection; vinyl flooring.
- 17'2" x 12'1" (5.23 x 3.68 m) : eye and low level 'Oak' cupboards; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable bowl; 'Flavel Milano' 5 ring elector cooker with hotplate and several ovens with warming oven; chrome power points; smoke detection; vinyl flooring; LED downlighting; pantry off.
- Utility Room:-
- 9'5" x 8'0" (2.87 x 2.43 m) : eye and low level cupboard; extractor fan; smoke detection; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with centre bowl and mixer tap; space for automatic washing machine; power points; vinyl flooring.
- Dining Room:-
- 13'1" x 12'2" (3.98 x 3.70 m) : patio doors to garden; laminate flooring; brushed chrome switches; television point.
- 16'11 x 12'5" (into bay) (5.15 x 3.78 m) : solid fuel fireplace with Marble surround, overmantle and hearth; brushed chrome switches; LED downlighting; laminate flooring.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 13'2" x 12'3" (4.01 x 3.73 m) : suite or mirrored sliderobes with storage overhead; carpeted; power points; television point.
- with close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin; fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Gainsborough' electric shower unit; partially tiled walls; shaver plug; vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 13'10" x 9'2" (4.21 x 2.79 m) : built-in wardrobe; plumbed for wash-hand basin; power and television points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 12'2" x 10'10" (3.70 x 3.30 m) : power and television points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 12'4" x 9'2" (3.75 x 2.79 m) : built-in wardrobe; plumbed for wash-hand basin; brass power points and switches; carpeted.
- 8'10" x 7'0" (2.69 x 2.13 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; corner bath with mixer tap and hand shower; partially tiled walls; wall mounted mirror; low voltage downlighting; tiled floor.
- 18'6" x 17'3" (5.63 x 5.25 m) : roller door; power points; lighting.
- Front garden enclose by wall and vehicle gates with lawn laid in grass and mature shrubs; tarmac/ concrete driveway and turning bay.
Rear and side garden fully enclosed and also laid in lawn; paved patio; external lighting; outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »