- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached property
- Modern family home
- Suitable for a range of purchasers
- Located within popular area of Coopers Mill Development
- Family room with feature panelled wall and cast iron wood burning stove
- Kitchen with range of integrated appliances, dining space and access to rear garden and patio
- Downstairs WC
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower rooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Generous rear garden with patio area and laid in lawns
- Driveway parking
- Front Garden Laid in Lawns
Additional InformationSituated within a popular area of the Coopers Mill Development, 11 Coopers Mill Green is a modern semi-detached family home benefitting from a generous rear garden, driveway parking and ample accommodation.
Internally the property is exceptionally well presented throughout with a fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, ample dining space and access to the rear garden and patio. To the front there is a spacious family room with feature panelled wall and built in cast iron wood burning stove. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a contemporary family bathroom.
This property provides low maintenance living for the purchaser to simply move in. A short commute to Belfast with excellent links to Newtownards, Bangor and Holywood. The location offers ease of access to the Ulster Hospital and Stormont Buildings. Dundonald Leisure Park and Scrabo Tower Country Park are also close at hand. The property also lies within the catchment area to a range of local schools.
- Composite front door with top light leading through to spacious entrance hall.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- With storage under stairs and downstairs WC.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.6m x 5.m (11' 10" x 16' 5")
Dual aspect windows to front, feature panelled wall, inset wood burning stove and granite hearth.
- 2.6m x 5.6m (8' 6" x 18' 4")
With ceramic tiled floor, high gloss kitchen, fully fitted with integrated fridge and integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, enclosed gas Vokera boiler, integrated oven, integrated washer, four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor above, inset spotlights, ample room for dining, uPVC double glazed double doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- With access to roofspace, partially floored, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.2m (14' 9" x 10' 6")
Outlook to front with rural aspect and views across Green.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung half pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower, telephone handle attachment, fully tiled shower enclosure, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 3.3m (9' 6" x 10' 10")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.1m (9' 10" x 6' 11")
Outlook to rear.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, half pedestal wall hung wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, panelled bath with mixer taps, feature tile detail and splashback, thermostatically controlled shower, telephone handle attachment, glazed shower screen, chrome heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
- Ample driveway parking, rear garden in lawn with patio area and large garden shed.
Coopers Mill is located just off the A20 Belfast to Newtownards dual carriageway. Travelling from East Belfast turn right into the development. Continue straight ahead and through the mini roundabout. Follow the road onto Coopers Mill Park. Take the second right onto Coopers Mill Link.
Finally take a left onto Coopers Mill Green and number 11 is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »