- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms Master Ensuite
- Large Lounge & Coservatory
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs WC
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Elmfield / Church Roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, large lounge with feature marble fireplace and double leaded glass panelled doors to a fitted kitchen / diner with pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory with access to rear. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms master with ensuite and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway, brick paved garden to front and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush w/c, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- LOUNGE 16'3"X10'8" (4.95m X 3.25m)
- Feature marble fireplace, radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining.
- KITCHEN/DINER 16'10"X11'0" (5.13m X 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate floor in dining room, radiator, pvc double glazed side door, pvc double glazed sliding doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 9'10"X7'5" (3.00m X 2.26m)
- Wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, pvc double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 13'0"X9'5" (3.96m X 2.87m)
- Built in wardrobe, cupboards and drawers, radiator.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5"X9'5" (3.18m X 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'0"X7'2" AT WIDEST (2.74m X 2.18m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, velux window, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, fully pvc panelled walls, radiator.
- Brick paved driveway, brick paved area to front.
Paved patio area to rear with timber shed and garden in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »