- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Townhouse In Excellent Residential Location
- Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Living Room With French Doors Through To Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Facilities (One Bedroom On Ground Floor)
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage And Driveway Parking
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Growing Family Alike
Additional InformationThis well-appointed mid-townhouse is set within the popular Wellington Square development and is well suited to young families and professionals wanting to set up home close to the amenities of Ormeau and Stranmillis whilst being in close proximity of Belfast city centre.
The home offers four bedrooms (one on the ground floor), master with ensuite, shower room, contemporary cloakroom and bathroom, a spacious lounge and kitchen/dining area, utility and integral garage. Outside there is driveway parking and a private garden in lawns and patio to the rear.
All in all a fine home. Viewing is strictly by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with side panels. Ceramic tiled floor. Walk-in cloakroom. Understairs storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with electric power shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE (FRONT SECTION):
- 3.12m x 1.35m (10' 3" x 4' 5")
- (REAR SECTION):
- 4.29m x 3.15m (14' 1" x 10' 4")
Light, power and heat.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.33m x 2.11m (10' 11" x 6' 11")
Built-in cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Enclosed Valliant gas boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to garden. Low voltage lighting.
- OFFICE/BEDROOM (4):
- 4.6m x 3.2m (15' 1" x 10' 6")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.16m x 4.65m (23' 6" x 15' 3")
Stone fireplace with cast iron surround and granite hearth. Gas fire inset. Wide board oak floor. Low voltage lighting. Sliding doors to balcony. French doors to...
- 6.83m x 5.28m (22' 5" x 17' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Inset 1.5 bowl sink. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Integrated five ring gas hob with extractor over. Integrated double oven. Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen, wide board solid oak floor to dining area. Low voltage lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.54m x 3.23m (18' 2" x 10' 7")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.58m (13' 1" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.65m x 3.38m (15' 3" x 11' 1")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower over. Wall hung WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Driveway to front. Private enclosed rear garden in lawns and patio area bordered by shrub beds and fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
85th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »