- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- DETACHED HOUSE
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- FRONT COMPOSITE DOOR WITH TRIPLE GLAZED SIDE LIGHT
- PANELLED INTERNAL DOORS
- CARPETS & BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLED
- CONDENSING BOILER
- EPC RATING D
- Having understair storage, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.34m x 3.30m (14'3" x 10'10")
- Having multi fuel stove set on tiled slate.
- KITCHEN/DINING 5.16m x 3.48m (to widest points) (16'11" x 11'5" (
- Having range of eye and low level units, tiling between, 1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated induction hob, integrated underoven, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, fridger, breakfast bar, recessed lighting, patio doors, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1) 3.18m x 3.12m (10'5" x 10'3")
- Having built in sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.91m x 2.95m (to widest points) (12'10" x 9'8" (t
- Having sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3) 2.95m x 2.21m (9'8" x 7'3")
- Having built in furniture.
- Comprising of bath with electric shower over, shower attached to taps, WHB vanity unit, WC, recessed lighting, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Partially floored.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 16'9" x 9'1" Having up and over door, low level units, 1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cold water tap, light and power points, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, PVC door and window.
Garden to front enclosed by wall.
Driveway to side.
Garden to rear enclosed by fence with plants and shrubs.
Outside light and tap.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £849.80 (Sept 2019)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »