- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom In White Suite With Separate WC
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia and Eaves
- Detached Garage.
Additional InformationImpressive Beautifully Maintained Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Set Within This Ever Popular Location.
A magnificent red brick semi detached villa holding a prime position within this ever popular and most convenient location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedroom, 2 reception rooms and kitchen with built-under oven and hob and bathroom in white suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, pvc fascia and eaves, replacement rain water goods and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. Landscaped gardens with matching detached garage combines with a most convenient location with excellent shopping, public transport and leading schools all close by.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled walls, leaded light vestibule door, panelled radiator, understairs cloaks.
- Lounge 4.31 x 3.70 (14'2" x 12'2")
- Attractive tiled fireplace, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.73 x 3.92 (12'3" x 12'10")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace with tiled inset, panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 2.05 x 4.29 (6'9" x 14'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator, upvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.42 x 2.43 (7'11" x 8'0")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 4.33 x 3.72 (14'2" x 12'2")
- Tiled fireplace, panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.86 x 3.69 (12'8" x 12'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Linden Green suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Separate Wc
- Low flush wc.
- Detached Garage 5.30 x 2.80 (17'5" x 9'2")
- Up and over door.
- Gardens front with driveway in tarmac, rear in lawn and flowerbeds, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »