- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Two spacious receptions
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor shower room
- Ground floor w.c
- Oil heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Detached garage
Conveniently positioned just off Newton Park, in this prime and sought after residential location, we are delighted to market this good size home, which has been further enhanced with an extension to the lounge. In addition there is another separate dining / living room, a ground floor w.c, fitted kitchen, white shower suite and 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with built in robes. Outside there are off street parking facilities, a detached garage and an enclosed south facing rear garden. This area provides and excellent platform for those looking for amenities close at hand, with local shops, Tesco and the Forestside shopping centre within a short distance from the property. In addition it is well serviced with good transport options into and out of Belfast city centre. A chain free home, that should appeal to many.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed doors leading to
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor. Double glazed inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Cloaks comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- Dining room 11'2 x 11'2 (3.40m x 3.40m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Extended lounge 21'5 x 10'7 (6.53m x 3.23m)
- Brick fireplace and raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 12'4 x 7'8 (3.76m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, integrated microwave.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 11'3 x 10'11 (3.43m x 3.33m)
- Wall to wall built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 10'11 (3.48m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3 8'10 x 7'10 (2.69m x 2.39m)
- Built in robes.
- Shower room 7'7 x 6'4 (2.31m x 1.93m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, with pvc panelled wall. Chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, hot press.
- Driveway with off street parking leading to
- Detached garage 17'5 x 9'9 (5.31m x 2.97m)
- Up and over door, light and power, housing oil fired boiler.
- Garden to the front laid in lawn, enclosed south facing rear gardens laid in lawn, pvc oil tank, outside tap, storage area below the extension.
- Rear elevation
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »