- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well-presented two bedroom end-terrace house
- Located within a popular residential area of East Belfast
- Within walking distance to a variety of cafes and shops including Connswater Shopping Centre
- Easy commuting to Belfast City centre and the surrounding areas
- Currently occupied by tenants on a fixed term agreement until August 2020 at a yearly rent of £6000 (£500 pcm)
- Accommodation to include;
- Living room
- Modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Oil central heating
- Fully enclosed yard and additional storage to the side
- EPC - E47
- Rates: £553.07
Additional InformationOPEN VIEWING WEDNESDAY 23RD BETWEEN 5PM - 6PM
McQuoids are delighted to offer this well presented two bedroom end-terrace property situated in a popular residential area of East Belfast. Superbly located, the property benefits from the many arterial routes nearby that offer easy commuting to Belfast City centre and the surrounding areas. It is within walking distance to a variety of local shops and cafes including Connswater Shopping Centre.
Internally, the property offers bright, modern accommodation to include living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally, is a fully enclosed rear yard laid in stones and paver's and houses the oil fired boiler and uPVC oil tank. The property benefits from double glazed windows in uPVC frames and an additional enclosed storage space to the side
The property is likely to appeal to first time buyers and investors alike. It is currently occupied by tenants on a fixed term agreement until August 2020 at a yearly rent of £6000 (£500 pcm).
Viewing strictly by appointment through McQuoids
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring, featuring part wood panelled walls and carpeted stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 2.87m (12' 10" x 9' 5")
Laminate floor, dado rail and bay window.
- 2.9m x 2.87m (9' 6" x 9' 5")
Modern fitted Kitchen with a range of high low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.02m x 2.95m (9' 11" x 9' 8")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.82m (9' 7" x 9' 3")
- Panelled bath with 'Electrolux' electric shower over, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Fully enclosed rear yard which is paved and stoned. PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Gate to rear alleyway. Additional fully enclosed storage space to the side of the property.
Just off the Beersbridge Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »