This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fitted kitchen / Dining area, open plan to Family room
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Utility room
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazing
- uPVC eaves & soffits
- Double detached garage
- Fabulous mature gardens extending to three quarters of an acre
- Ideal for those who work from home
Additional InformationA beautiful detached bungalow with fabulous views.
The bungalow was built approximately 26 years ago and has been meticulously maintained both inside and out.
The accommodation consists of a lounge, fitted kitchen open plan to family room, utility room, four bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite shower room.
The gardens extend to about three quarters of an acre of lawns, shrub beds, vegetable garden and patios. There is a useful double detached garage to the rear and lots of parking for extra vehicles.
This property is ideal for those who want a peaceful and tranquil setting without being isolated. Kinallen village is within minutes walk and has a primary school, convenience store and public transport. Dromara village is about 2 miles away, Hillsborough 8 miles and for those commuting A1 access is about 7 and a half miles and Sprucefield with M1 access just over 10 minutes.
Mossvale Equestrian Centre is in the immediate area for those with Equestrian interests.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mahogany double entrance doors. Tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed Mahogany entrance door. Coved ceiling. Storage cupboard. Large hotpress. Access to roofspace approached by ladder. (Potential for further expansion).
- 4.96m x 3.97m (16' 3" x 13' 0")
Feature Adam style fireplace with marble inset and hearth, gas fire. Coved ceiling.
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.15m x 3.17m (16' 11" x 10' 5")
Good range of high and low level units, display cabinets. Electric cooker circuit. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Open plan to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.46m (12' 6" x 11' 4")
Feature tiled fireplace with open fire and back boiler. Laminate flooring. Patio doors incorporating fabulous views.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 1.57m (12' 0" x 5' 2")
Range of cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.95m x 3.75m (12' 12" x 12' 4")
- Shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Fully tiled. Pine panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.67m x 2.87m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.48m x 2.98m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.59m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
- 2.58m x 2.38m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
Coloured suite. Panelled bath. Tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Pine panelled ceiling.
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.15m x 5.98m (23' 6" x 19' 7")
Oil fired boiler.
- Pebbled driveway with entrance pillars and turning circle. Large front, side and rear in lawn. Vegetable garden. Beautiful paved patio area.
From Lisburn travel into Kinallen Village. At crossroads take Banbridge Road. Turn right onto Church Road number 11 is on right hand side.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »