- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Two Bed End Terrace Propert
- Conveniently Located To Bangor Town Centre, Ring Roads, Springhill Shopping Centre and Train Station
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating System
- May Interest An Investor or First Time Buyer
- Early Viewing Advised
- Please note photos are not up to date
11 Chester Avenue is a well presented end of terrace with excellent convenience to many amenities including Bangor town center, Springhill shopping complex, bus and train station and dual carriageway to Belfast. Accommodation comprises an open plan living room and a modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Additional benefits include double glazing and gas central heating which will reduce running costs. This is a perfect home in a most convenient location. Early viewing is recommended
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hard wood front door, laminate wooden floor.
- LOUNGE 3.64 x 3.31 (11'11" x 10'10")
- Feature fireplace housing contemporary electric fire. Open plan to....
- DINING AREA 1.96 x 4.30 (6'5" x 14'1")
- Built in cupboard housing gas boiler, under stairs storage.
- KITCHEN 3.29 x 2.05 (10'9" x 6'8")
- Excellent range of high and low level units with integrated electric oven and gas hob, concealed extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls. Door rear yard.
- BEDROOM 1 2.89 x 3.69 (awp) (9'5" x 12'1" (awp))
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM 2 2.76 x 2.40 (9'0" x 7'10")
- Three piece white suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part pvc paneled walls, part tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear yard, outside tap. Garden to front enclosed with decorative pink pebbles.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »