- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Contemporary Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Popular Established Location
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Luxury Hi-Gloss Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage With Brick Paved Forecourt
Positioned within a highly regarded established location this extended detached bungalow boasts a superb open plan living/ kitchen/ dining layout extension with 'lantern style' roof. Perfect for the purchaser searching for one level living with a high specification.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring extending into:-
- LOUNGE 4.01m x 3.56m (13'2" x 11'8")
- Attractive period style marble fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Cast iron multi fuel stove. Corniced ceiling. Feature twin alcoves.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.23m (11'8" x 10'7")
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m x 3.25m (9'3" x 10'8")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.01m (8'8" x 6'7" )
- Built in single wardrobe.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c, wash hand basin with mono block tap in modern vanity unit and Concealed digital thermostatically bath shower with adjustable shower head and bath filler overflow - gravity pumped. Tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls. PVC panelled ceiling.
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING/ KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.79m x 5.66m (19'0" x 18'7")
- At max. Luxury hi-gloss fitted kitchen with quality contrasting granite work surfaces. Inlaid stone composite sink unit with swan neck tap. With a host of Integrated appliances including oven with 4 ring hob, overhead extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave. Tiled floor extending through into living/ dining area. Lantern style roof. Feature twin sliding triple glazed doors with matching glass screens to private enclosed hard landscaped garden.
- Brick paved driveway with parking forecourt to front and side leading to:-
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine.
Large private hard landscaped garden to rear.
Screened by perimeter fence. Feature raised decked area. Perfect for family barbeques.
Paved walkway to perimeter.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »