- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Cloakroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac parking area to front
- Enclosed garden to rear
Mid Terrace House
With both spacious living accommodation and bedrooms this could be an ideal family home or alternatively could be used as a holiday base as it has been in the past. With en end of cul-de-sac location there is very limited passing traffic giving a tranquil atmosphere. The amenities of Dundrum and the wider Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty are all within easy reach.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Hardwood panelled entrance door, ceramic tiled floor. Telephone point, single radiator.
- Sitting Room: 15' 3'' x 11' 7'' (4.65m x 3.54m) (both max)
- Pine fireplace with cast metal inset and tiled hearth. Semi solid oak floor, double radiator, television point, telephone point.
- Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Area: 18' 7'' x 18' 9'' (5.67m x 5.71m) (both max)
- Range of high and low level kitchen units with laminate doors and work surface, stainless steel sink. Integrated ceramic hob and oven, extractor fan and canopy. Integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling, vinyl tiled floor in Kitchen area. Semi solid oak floor in Dining/Sitting area. Double radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C and pedestal WHB. Ceramic tiled floor continued from Hall.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 11' 11'' x 11' 7'' (3.63m x 3.53m) (both max)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 9' 5'' x 11' 11'' (2.88m x 3.62m)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 8' 9'' x 8' 4'' (2.67m x 2.54m)
- Single radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal WHB, corner panel bath. Corner shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Part wall tiling, cork tiled floor, single radiator. Airing cupboard.
- Front - Tarmac parking area. Rear - Enclosed garden with shed, uPVC oil storage tank, oil fired boiler. Access by passageway to side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »