- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Wonderful L-Shaped Deluxe fitted kitchen / dining / living room and separate utility room.
- Four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and generous reception room.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with free standing bath, separate shower cubicle and ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Detached matching garage with staircase to Store / Playroom above, approached by brick pavior driveway. This would be ideal for someone to run a business from home,, subject to approval or gym or hobby room.
- Gardens to front and rear in brick pavior patio area and raised timber deck area.
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious semi-detached villa has been extended to offer superb family accommodation which has been thoughtfully laid out to utilize all the space that this beautifully presented home has to offer. Situated within this very popular and convenient residential location we strongly recommend immediate inspection to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Enclosed entrance porch. Cloaks cupboard, polished wood floor.
- 6.45m x 6.2m (21' 2" x 20' 4")
Polished wood floor, recessed spotlighting, Inner hallway.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.91m x 1.42m (6' 3" x 4' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, phoenix gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- L-SHAPED DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING ROOM :
- 5.99m x 5.59m (19' 8" x 18' 4")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level Beech units, polished granite worktops, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer, wine rack, polished wood floor, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.86m (15' 2" x 12' 8")
Electric window blinds, polished wood floor, access to dressing room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle,, vanitory unit with mixer taps, bidet, low flush WC, wall tiling,, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.84m (10' 3" x 9' 4")
Polished wood floor (currently used as dressing room).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.18m (11' 3" x 10' 5")
Polished wood floor, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.87m x 2.46m (9' 5" x 8' 1")
Polished wood floor.
- DELUXE BATHROOM :
- White suite comprising free standing bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.54m x 6.12m (24' 9" x 20' 1")
Electric remote control roller door with light and power and staircase to Store / Playroom : 24' 9" x 20' 1" approached by brick pavior driveway.
- Outside light, outside water tap.
- To front and rear in brick pavior patio area and raised timber deck area.
Off Holywood Road, East Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »