This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb detached family residence
- Spacious family accommodation offering 4 beds (1 ensuite), 4 receptions
- Oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Mature landscaped gardens
- Situated on an elevated site with views over Coleraine & surrounding area
- Situated in a most sought after residential area
- Convenient location within close proximity to schools, town centre & all other local amenities
- This superb detached residence is situated on a mature elevated site within a quiet cul-de-sac location just off the main Ballycairn Road. Boasting spacious family accommodation with 4 bedrooms (1 ensuite), 4 reception rooms with integral garage set in mature landscaped gardens the property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- Ground Floor - Split Level Entrance Hall:
- With part tiled floor, telephone point and point for wall lights.
- Comprising WC, wash hand basin, pine strip ceiling and tiled floor.
- Lounge: 4.98m x 3.68m (16'4 x 12'1)
- With tiered tiled hearth, TV point and views overlooking Coleraine town and beyond.
- Family Room: 4.98m x 3.07m (16'4 x 10'1)
- With brick surround open fireplace and TV shelf, tiled hearth and TV point.
- Kitchen: 3.45m x 2.62m (11'4 x 8'7)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level units, pelmet with under lighting, half tiled around worktops, 1 1/2 bowl'Franke' stainless steel sink unit, built-in extractor fan, built-in electric hob and eye level oven, integrated combi microwave oven, breakfast bar, recessed lighting, pine strip ceiling, tiled floor and open plan to -:
- Dining Room: 4.90m x 3.23m (16'1 x 10'7)
- With tiled floor, point for electric fire and french doors leading to -:
- Conservatory: 3.20m x 2.64m (10'6 x 8'8)
- With ceiling fan, tiled floor and patio doors leading to rear garden and patio.
- Utility Room: 3.38m x 2.06m (11'1 x 6'9)
- With eye and low level units, tiled around worktop, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, spaces washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
- Integral Garage:
- With up and over door, pedestrian door, power and light.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom: 4.01m x 3.51m (13'2 x 11'6)
- With TV point and views overlooking town and countryside; ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, pine strip ceiling and half tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: 4.90m x 3.25m (16'1 x 10'8)
- Bedroom 3: 3.51m x 2.64m (11'6 x 8'8)
- Bedroom 4: 3.23m x 3.05m (10'7 x 10'0)
- With built-in storage.
- With suite comprising bath, fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, part tiled walls, pine strip ceiling, point for wall lights and shaver point.
- Property approached by sweeping tarmac driveway with garden to front laid in lawn and dotted with mature shrubs and flowerbeds. Extensive mature gardens to side and rear laid in lawn and dotted with mature shrubs together with partially enclosed paved patio area, enclosed by hedging. Outside tap and light.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »