- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spectacular Site with Detached Bungalow
- Superb Potential
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Attached Garage
- Approx 3/4 Acre Mature Site
- Far Reaching Panoramic Views
Additional InformationArchitecturally Designed Bungalow Set Within a Spectacular Site
A once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a detached bungalow set within a magnificent 3/4 acre mature site affording spectacular panoramic views from the Mourne Mountains across to Belfast Lough with Scotland beyond. The architecturally designed bungalow comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with patio doors to garden, fitted kitchen with utility area and classic white bathroom with roll top bath. The property further offers pvc fascia and eaves, gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, new rainwater goods and an attached garage.
This is an opportunity not to be missed a unique home on a stunning site with unlimited potential.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, cloakroom.
- Lounge 3.89 x 5.61 (12'9" x 18'5")
- Quartz fireplace, 2 panelled radiators, picture window.
- Dining Room 5.00 x 2.78 (16'5" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed patio doors.
- Kitchen 2.71 x 3.25 (8'11" x 10'8")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, integrated extractor fan, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, tall larder, tall broom cupboard, partly tiled walls.
- Rear Lobby
- Panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 3.38 (12'1" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 2.57 (12'1" x 8'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 2.85 (12'1" x 9'4")
- Classic white suite comprising roll top, claw foot slipper bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, chrome radiator.
- Attached Garage
- Up and over door, gas boiler.
- Extensive mature landscaped gardens approx ¾ acre in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, patio areas, outside light and tap, Ashphalt driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »