- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional mid terrace
- Three good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen open to dining
- Deluxe bathroom with sep shower
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Fantastic rear gardens
- High standard of presentation
- Ideal 1st time purchase
11 Carncaver Road is perfectly positioned just off the Upper Knockbreda and Castlereagh Roads and offering convenience to many of the areas many amenities, including local shops, the Tesco super store on the Castlereagh Road and many leading schools, primary and post primary most of which are within a convenient distance of the property. It also provides excellent transport links into an out of Belfast City centre. This fantastic mid terrace home is maintained to the highest of standards through out and comprises 3 good size bedrooms, a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and a deluxe 1st floor white bathroom suite with additional shower cubicle. A home ready to more or less move into, it is finished with gas heating and double glazed windows. Externally there are landscaped gardens to the front and a sunny good size back garden with lawn / patio and feature decked area, all off which would be perfect those with a family or indeed just to enjoy. A fine home which should be of appeal to those looking for their first home, or indeed those looking to downsize with convenience right on the door step! Immediate viewing is highly recommended!
- The accommodation Comprises
- PVC double glazed front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate floor. Under stairs cloaks area.
- Lounge 13'0 x 12'6 (3.96m x 3.81m)
- Laminate floor. Attractive cast iron fireplace, raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/dining area 19'0 x 7'5 (5.79m x 2.26m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and under oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Fridge/freezer space, tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling. Open to:
- Dining Area
- First floor
- Bedroom one 13'9 x 9'9 (4.19m x 2.97m)
- Built in sliding robes. Laminate flooring
- Bedroom two 11'0 x 10'9 (3.35m x 3.28m)
- Large built in double robe, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom three 7'8 x 6'5 (2.34m x 1.96m)
- Built in robe.
- Deluxe bathroom 9'7 x 8'1 (2.92m x 2.46m)
- Bathroom white suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps. Corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c. Wash hand basin with storage below. Extractor fan, tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- Low maintenance landscaped garden to front. Flagged and loose stone areas, flowerbeds with a range of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Enclosed rear. Feature decked area, covered in artificial grass. Outbuilding. Bin storage area. Garden laid in lawn, Pergola, flagged patio area with range of plants trees and shrubs. Side alley access.
- Additional garden image
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »