- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Detached Home In The Much Sought After Cairnburn Area, Just Off The Old Holywood Road
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Additional Study
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of Units Open To Dining Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom With White Suite And Fully Tiled Walls
- Parking Area Leading To Garage And Private Garden With Lawn, Decked Area And Patio To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities In Belmont And Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationThis charming extended detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading Primary and Grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. The property is also close to Ballyhackamore Village and its excellent range of shops, pubs, restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close to hand.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and comprises three reception rooms, plus a study and modern fitted kitchen open to a dining area with a utility room. The first floor offers four good size bedrooms, master suite to include an ensuite shower room and bathroom with white suite and fully tiled walls.
Externally, the property offers a parking area to the front leading to a garage and a private good sized garden to the rear including a large patio are and a feature decked area. This family home can only be properly appreciated upon internal viewing and early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Reception Hall
- Cloak cupboard under stairs, hotpress and solid 'Oak' wood flooring.
- Lounge 18'8 x 10'9 (5.69m x 3.28m)
- (Into bay). Tiled fireplace and cornice.
- Kitchen 12'3 x 10'5 (3.73m x 3.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Open To
- Dining Room 18'5 x 11'0 (5.61m x 3.35m)
- (Into bay). Solid 'Oak' wood flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Access to garage.
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 8'5 x 6'6 (2.57m x 1.98m)
- Range of cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Study 8'3 x 7'4 (2.51m x 2.24m)
- Solid 'Oak' wood flooring.
- Living Room 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Built in shelving, solid wood flooring and sliding door to rear.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 19'5 x 10'0 (5.92m x 3.05m)
- (At widest points). Two built in robes with shelving.
- En Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 11'0 (3.73m x 3.35m)
- (Into bay). Built in open hanging area with shelves and drawers.
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 11'0 (3.53m x 3.35m)
- (Into bay). Double built in robe.
- Bedroom 4 10'9 x 7'0 (3.28m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Driveway to front, attractive mature trees and shrubs.
Private enclosed garden to rear with lawn, patio area, decked area and garden shed.
- Garage 17'6 x 9'6 (5.33m x 2.90m)
- Oil fired boiler and roller shutter door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »