- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Farmhouse in Prime Rural Location with Convenient Access to Carryduff & Belfast
- 3 Main Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Units
- 2 Good Sized Bathrooms
- 2 Main Reception Rooms (Potential for Additional Bedroom Accommodation)
- Large Secondary Kitchen/Utility Area
- Planning Permission (Foundations in) for Detached Dwelling of approximately 3000 sq ft
- Potential Additional Site (Subject to Planning)
- 2 Outbuildings in Good Condition
- Large Site Garden Area in Lawn
Additional InformationUnique opportunity to purchase a detached farmhouse in a delightful rural location with convenient access to Carryduff, Lisburn and Belfast. An adjoining site with planning permission, foundations and rural outlook adds to the overall potential of the package.
The accommodation of the farmhouse comprises three main reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with adjoining utility area. Two bathrooms and two well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor. In addition the property benefits from oil fired central heating, two large outbuildings, good sized lawn area and additional large outside storage/parking area with immense potential (subject to planning permission), as an additional site.
We can highly recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 4.m (14' 3" x 13' 1")
Feature marble fireplace surround and mantle with open fire, tongue and groove ceiling, access to storage room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.18m x 3.48m (13' 9" x 11' 5")
Cast iron multi fuel burner, sanded and varnished floor.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.72m (13' 4" x 12' 2")
Feature fireplace surround and mantle with cast iron inset with decorative tiles and open fire.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.6m x 4.2m (15' 1" x 13' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan over cooker.
- UTILITY ROOM/REAR HALLWAY:
- 5.5m x 1.79m (18' 1" x 5' 10")
Excellent range of built-in units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Panelled bath, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Walk-in airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.4m x 4.06m (14' 5" x 13' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.74m x 4.078m (15' 7" x 0' 0")
Accessed via bedroom 1.
- Corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit, panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- OUTBUILDING (1):
- 7.29m x 4.26m (23' 11" x 13' 12")
- OUTBUILDING (2):
- 7.29m x 4.593m (23' 11" x 15' 1")
- Large side garden area in lawn, outside parking. Potential building site subject to planning.
Manse Road from traffic lights on main Saintfield Road turn right into Cadger Road, property is approximately half a mile down the road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »