- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Second Floor Apartment
- Two Spacious Bedrooms (Master With En-suite Shower Room)
- Excellent Lounge & Dining Room
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Hardwood Double Glazing
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Sought After Development
Located just off the Malone Road, in a much sought after apartment complex, this excellent second floor apartment will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers, particularly those wanting to downsize within the BT9 area. The spacious accommodation, which extends to just over 1000 sq ft, comprises two excellent bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and excellent storage off the hallway. Gas fired double glazing and hardwood double glazing are also in place. Outside there is an allocated parking space and well maintained communal gardens. Within walking distance to a host of amenities including bus stops, shops and the Lisburn Road, early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Communal hallway with lift and stair access to all floors.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Excellent storage off hallway.
- LOUNGE 19'9 x 13'11 (6.02m x 4.24m)
- Feature fireplace with gas fired inset, slate hearth & wooden surround.
- DINING ROOM 13'7 x 8'3 (4.14m x 2.51m)
- Laminate wood floor, glazed french doors to Juliet balcony. Gas fired boiler.
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN 13'6 x 7'11 (4.11m x 2.41m)
- High and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls. Archway to dining room.
- BEDROOM ONE 13'4 x 13'1 (4.06m x 3.99m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, wall mounted vanity unit, walk in shower with Redring electric shower, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO 14'9 x 11'7 (4.50m x 3.53m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Low flush W.C, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with telephone shower, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- Communal gardens, allocated car parking space.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »