11 Birch Drive,
Holywood, BT18 9DU
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £350,000
- Double Bay Fronted Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Accommodation with High Ceilings
- Ideally Located Off a Private Laneway only a Few Minutes' Walk to Holywood Town Centre and the North Down Coastline
- Excellent Convenience to Belfast and Bangor via both Road and Rail
- Gates To Spacious Driveway, Providing Ample Parking For Plenty Vehicles
- Single Garage With Additional Rear Courtyard Entrance
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Lounge with Square Bay Window and Electric Fire
- Large Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Units, Open Plan Separate Dining Area and Access Door to Rear Courtyard
- Three Well Proportioned Bedroom, Two With Built-in Wardrobes
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Separate Shower Room
- Walk Through Home Office
- Rear Courtyard With Access to Garage and Side Garden
- Well Maintained Spacious Side Garden Laid in Lawns
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Internally the convenient layout includes a lounge, generous open plan kitchen/dining area with access to rear courtyard and garage. There are three well-proportioned bedrooms, two bathrooms with white suite and a spacious study. Further benefits to the property include the private laneway and ample driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
Of particular note is the exceptional private garden which has been extremely well maintained to provide a versatile environment for entertaining or enjoying peaceful long evenings.
Within walking distance to a range of highly regarded schools and an excellent range of local amenities such as Holywood Golf Club, Seapark Recreational Grounds, Redburn Country Park and Holywood’s busy town centre with its range of boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, and public transport links this property provides a lifestyle second to none. As a result, we envisage interest in this property to be immediate.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, alarm controls, built-in cloaks storage, glazed and bevelled inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak laminate wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- 4.27m x 4.14m (14' 0" x 13' 7")
With measurements into bay window
Mature outlook to front, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, carved and painted fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth, focal point fire with electric fire.
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN
- 5.11m x 3.1m (16' 9" x 10' 2")
Hand painted style kitchen with stainless steel fittings, granite effect work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, outlook to sunny enclosed courtyard, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated high level double ovens, ceramic tiled floor, access to covered yard, open through archway to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 3.12m (10' 5" x 10' 3")
With laminate wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, outlook to side, built-in cabinets.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 4.14m (13' 11" x 13' 7")
Dual aspect windows with mature outlook to side, bay window to front, cornice ceiling, built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- 2.01m x 2.01m (6' 7" x 6' 7")
White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, tongue and groove ceiling.
- WALK-THROUGH HOME OFFICE
- 2.26m x 1.63m (7' 5" x 5' 4")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, built-in cabinets with excellent storage, cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.91m x 1.63m (6' 3" x 5' 4")
White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 3.96m (14' 6" x 13' 0")
Dual aspect windows, mature outlook to front and side garden, cornice ceiling, built-in robes with sliding fronted doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.18m (11' 3" x 10' 5")
Outlook to side garden, laminate wooden flooring.
- With up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, covered access from garage to kitchen.
Pathway to rear, rear enclosed courtyard, oil storage tank to rear, side garden laid in lawns, paved patio areas, mature shrubs and planting.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking to front, leading to garage.
- Side Garden Laid In Lawns
- Back Courtyard Laid In Paving
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue up Church Road, turn right into Church View, the first turning on the left hand side is Birch Drive.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT18 9DU | Property For Sale in BT18 | Property For Sale in Holywood Area | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Holywood | Property For Sale in County Down | John Minnis Estate Agents Ltd (Holywood) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.