- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently constructed and extremely well presented semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - 1 reception room
- Newly installed hi gloss fitted kitchen with dining
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- Hi gloss built in wardrobes in master bedroom
- PVC double glazed windows and french doors
- Oak internal doors to ground floor
- Alarm system installed
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed brick paved garden to rear
- Views over Belfast Lough, Co Down and Cavehill from first floor
Additional InformationAn outstanding semi detached villa occupying a prime site in this highly sought after development minutes from Belfast city centre. The property offers bright generously appointed family accommodation with views of Cavehil and Belfast Lough from the first floor. Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate this immaculate home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 5.28m x 4.09m (17' 4" x 13' 5")
Oak effect laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage with light and power.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 5.13m x 3.66m (16' 10" x 12' 0")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, walnut effect formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/ frezzer housing, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiato, gas central heating boiler, PVC french doors to garden.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1) L-Shape
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
Oak effect laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.12m x 3.05m (10' 3" x 10' 0")
Oak effect laminate floor, panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.57m x 1.91m (8' 5" x 6' 3")
Oak effect laminate floor, panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Brick paved driveway to front. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed brick paved garden to rear. Light. (shed negotiable)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »