- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Marble Fireplace
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances Open To Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathroom, Ensuite & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawns & Patio
- Driveway Parking For Two Cars
- Ideal For Professional Couple Or Young Family
- Popular & Convenient Location Off Belsize Road, Close To All Local Amenities, Schooling & Transport Routes
Additional InformationBelsize Meadows has consistently been an exceptionally popular development located off the much sought after Belsize Road, close to all local amenities in the area, schooling and transport routes connecting Belfast and further afield.
This particular detached property provides well presented accommodation, with a layout of three bedrooms, spacious living room, kitchen with casual dining area, bathroom and ensuite. Externally, the property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden, and driveway parking for two cars.
Likely to be of interest to the young family or professional couple. Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.2m (17' 0" x 10' 6")
Attractive feature marble fireplace with open fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.36m x 3.48m (17' 7" x 11' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Central island unit. Granite work surfaces. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. 4 ring gas hob. Electric oven. Double doors to rear garden.
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.12m (11' 5" x 10' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.79m (10' 0" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.54m (8' 8" x 8' 4")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Cupboard housing gas boiler / storage.
- Access to roof space.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Gardens to rear in lawns and patio. Driveway parking to front for two cars.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »