- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Substantial Extended Semi-Detached Property
- Highly Desirable Residential Location
- 2 Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms (Master with En Suite)
- Driveway with Space for Multiple Vehicles
- Large Rear Garden
- Double Glazing throughout
- Solar Panels
Additional InformationLocated on what the current owners describe as "one of the best sites in the development" this extended semi on a generous corner plot in a quiet cul de sac, was bought from new (1986) by the present owners and has been thoroughly enjoyed as a family home ever since. The property now also benefits from a double storey extension which offers a large master bedroom with en-suite and a very generously proportioned dining / family room. A further living room with wood burning stove, sun room and separate kitchen with white fitted units completes the ground floor accommodation.
On the first floor is the very generous master bedroom with en suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and a bathroom with modern white suite including bath with electric shower over.
Outside to the front the property benefits from a block paved driveway with space for multiple cars, to the rear is a large garden laid to lawn with rural views.
Another bonus feature added to the property is the solar panels, the owners bought these approx. 3 / 4 years ago and benefit from reduced energy bills and bonus payments.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Carpet, Radiator, Storage Under Stairs with Intruder Alarm Panel, Staircase to First Floor, PVC Double Glazed Window to Front
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.7m x 4.1m (21' 12" x 13' 5")
PVC Double Glazed Bay Window to Front, Radiator, Laminate Wooden Floor, Feature Fire Place with Wooden Mantle & Functional Wood Burning Stove, Built In Shelving and Storage Cupboard, Ceiling Coving, Double Doors to:
- 3.m x 2.5m (9' 10" x 8' 2")
PVC Double Glazed Windows to Front and Side, Radiator, Double Doors to Rear Garden
- LIVING ROOM (2) / DINING ROOM
- 5.9m x 4.1m (19' 4" x 13' 5")
(Extension) PVC Double Glazed Window to Front, Laminate Wooden Floor, Radiator, Double Glazed Double Doors to Rear Garden
- 3.6m x 2.9m (11' 10" x 9' 6")
Tiled Floor, Part Tiled Walls, Modern White Fitted Kitchen, Range of High and Low Level Units with Wooden Effect Worktops, 1.5 Sink Bowl Unit, Single Drainer with Mixer Taps, Space for Electric Over, Integrated Extractor Hood, Space and Plumbed for Washing Machine and Dish Washer, Space for Fridge Freezer, PVC Double Glazed Window to Rear, Double Glazed Hardwood Door to Rear Garden.
- Access to Roof Space, Hotpress Cupboard
- 2.5m x 2.m (8' 2" x 6' 7")
Cream Tiled Floor, Tiled Walls, PVC Double Glazed Window to Rear, Panelled Bath with Electric Shower Over, Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Taps and Vanity Unit, Close Coupled WC, Radiator, Spotlights
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.47m x 2.43m (8' 1" x 7' 12")
(inc robes). PVC Double Glazed Window to Front, Built-In Mirrored Slide Robes, Radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.7m x 3.2m (8' 10" x 10' 6")
(inc robes). PVC Double Glazed Window to Rear, Built-In Mirrored Slide Robes, Radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
(inc robes). PVC Double Glazed Window to Front, Built-In Mirrored Slide Robes, Radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.6m x 4.1m (15' 1" x 13' 5")
(Extension). PVC Double Glazed Window to Front, Built-In Mirrored Slide Robes, Radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- PVC Double Glazed Window to Rear, Tiled Floor, Radiator, White Suite comprising Double Shower Cubicle with Electric Shower, Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Taps and Vanity Unit under, Close Coupled WC
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Wide Corner Site Comprising Block Paved Driveway to Front, Space for Multiple Cars, Lawn with Mature Shrubs and Plants, Gate to Side leading to Rear Garden
- REAR GARDEN:
- Paved Area leading to Large Corner Garden, Laid to Lawn, Mature Hedged Borders, Water Tap, Oil Tank and Boiler
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
53rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »