- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright & airy hall
- Lounge with feature electric fire and neutral décor
- Modern beech fitted kitchen complete with appliances - open plan to dining area
- Downstairs bedroom leading to shower room suitable for disabled access complete with electric shower, wc & wash hand basin
- 2 Double upstairs bedrooms & 1 single
- Fully tiled bathroom complete with white suite
- Driveway suitable for 2 cars
- Front garden paved & pebbled
- Spacious rear garden which can also be accessed via patio doors in dining room
- Fully rewired
- Walls replastered
- Neutral décor and carpeted throughout
- STRICT NO PETS POLICY
- STRICT NO SMOKING POLICY
Deceptively spacious family home which benefits from a 4th downstairs bedroom & ensuite shower room. With a short distance from Dunmurry and the facilities it has to offer, this property warrants early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »