- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Red brick extended end terrace.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Fitted kitchen / separate utility room.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Immediate possession.
An extraordinary, beautiful red brick end terrace home benefitting from a large double storey extension and therefore offers well appointed living space that can be difficult to find coupled with this established and highly sought after residential location. Ideally located close to a profusion of amenities to include a large selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Glider and all the amenities in Andersonstown, we strongly recommend viewing. Three good sized bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Two separate reception rooms to include a large living room with feature Upvc double glazed double doors to well maintained, private gardens. White bathroom suite on first floor. Separate w.c also on first floor level. Fitted kitchen with access to separate utility room. Gas central heating with Worcester gas boiler. Upvc double glazing. Off road carparking. Privately enclosed, well maintained gardens. Chain free. We strongly recommend viewing in order to appreciate this fine home. EPC D67
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM 20'0 x 10'5 (6.10m x 3.18m)
- Solid wood floor, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed, well maintained, private gardens.
- DINING ROOM 12'11 x 7'8 (3.94m x 2.34m)
- Access to;
- FITTED KITCHEN 12'10 x 12'6 (3.91m x 3.81m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, plumbed for dishwasher, access to;
- SEPARATE UTILITY
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 14'1 x 12'3 (4.29m x 3.73m)
- Feature Upvc double glazed door.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9 x 11'8 (3.58m x 3.56m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'9 x 7'3 (3.58m x 2.21m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights, extractor fan.
- SEPARATE W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained, private garden, additional brick paviour patio, outside tap, side area, off street carparking, well maintained loose stone area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »