11 Ballynahinch Road,
Carryduff, BT8 8DN
4 Bed Detached Bungalow
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents (Belfast)
Last listed at Asking price £365,000
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- A stunning detached bungalow that has been extended and upgraded in the heart of Carryduff
- Welcoming entrance hall with cloakroom and a guest WC and attractive solid wood floor
- Generous lounge with large bay window, a matching solid wood floor and a feature gas fire
- Luxury kitchen with Corian work tops and high end integrated appliances
- Dining area with solid wood floor, recessed lighting and Velux window
- Four well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Master with an en suite shower room and dressing room
- Luxury family shower room with a contemporary white suite and tiling
- French doors from the master bedroom to a covered patio terrace
- Large carport/storage area to side of property
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Ready to move into and enjoy the modern-day family living and quality throughout
This fabulous detached bungalow has something for everyone in the family… lovely décor, flexible accommodation, a wonderful open plan kitchen living and dining room and a fully enclosed rear garden! Bungalows are hard to find at the best of times but this one really stands out as a clever buy to future proof your lifestyle and enjoy the flexibility it immediately offers.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall to the front with a lovely solid wood floor and a guest wc , a spacious lounge with a fabulous bay window, matching solid wood floor and a recessed gas fire that adds a nice focal point to this room. Next we have a stunning open plan kitchen/dining room with recessed lighting , solid wood floor to the dining area, the kitchen offers a great range of units which are finished with Corian work tops and high end appliances. The property also boasts four double bedrooms - master with its own dressing room and an extensive range of robes and luxury en suite shower room. There is also another family shower room with a contemporary white suite and tiling.
Outside there is an abundance of private parking with plenty of space for a caravan that is secured with gates for peace of mind. One of the real draws to this home will be the very private rear garden that gets the sun all day and plenty of bbq’s will be enjoyed on the feature patio area that's leads of the master bedroom. There is also a large car port/storage area that runs almost runs the breadth of the property.
All in all this is a fabulous home with something to offer everyone, whether it be a family home or those looking wonderful accommodation on one floor.
Carryduff benefits from its close proximity to the town centre and excellent range of schools and amenities. Local transport to Belfast, Saintfield or Comber is easy accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550
- Entrance Hall
- Guest WC
- Lounge 6.45m x 5.92m (21'2" x 19'5")
- Kitchen/Dining Room 6.45m x 5.69m (21'2" x 18'8")
- Bedroom 1 4.01m x 3.71m (13'2" x 12'2")
- Dressing Room 4.39m x 3.12m (14'5" x 10'3")
- En Suite Shower Room 3.12m x 1.37m (10'3" x 4'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.96m x 3.58m (13'0" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 3 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 4 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10" x 9'10")
- Shower Room 2.69m x 2.11m (8'10" x 6'11")
- Car Port/ Storage Area 10.13m x 2.77m (33'3" x 9'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT8 8DN | Property For Sale in BT8 | Property For Sale in Carryduff | Property For Sale in Saintfield Area | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in Saintfield Road Area | Property For Sale in Carryduff Area | Property For Sale in County Down | Michael Chandler Estate Agents (Belfast) *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on our checker represent the maximum estimated fixed-line speeds as predicted by the network operators providing services in a particular area. Please note that these are estimates, and actual service availability and speeds received at a given property may differ. Besides fixed-line services, options for 4G, 5G, or satellite broadband may be available at the address, contingent upon the necessary hardware. These alternatives are not reflected in the checker's estimates.