- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A most impressive detached property located in a sought after area of South Belfast
- Spacious, very private and quiet end of cul-de-sac setting
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with an oak floor and access to a WC
- Fabulous lounge with a feature fireplace and double doors to the garden
- Formal dining room which can accommodate a large table
- Home office with an oak floor and fitted furniture
- Fantastic kitchen & breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Utility room with good storage and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a modern en-suite
- A further four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom with a separate 'Jacuzzi' bath and shower
- Integral garage and a further stand alone garage with floored storage space
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Large brick paved patio to the rear and a well-maintained lawn
- Front garden in lawn and a brick paved driveway providing an abundance of parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area and on the bus route for leading schools
Additional InformationAs Good as it Gets!
This superb detached property with its private end of cul-de-sac setting and a stunning finish throughout is perfect for families wanting an amazing home close to a superb range of amenities and leading schools. Without a doubt this has to be one of the largest and most impressive homes in the area, offering an abundance of living space including a home office which is a must have in the current climate, five generous bedrooms and one of the biggest & most private sites ensuring interest will be high in this simply perfect family home.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with an oak floor and access to a WC, a wonderful lounge with a feature gas fire and double doors to the garden, a formal dining room, a fitted office, a fabulous kitchen & breakfast room with a great range of integrated appliances, and a utility room that leads to an integral garage. Upstairs offers a large master bedroom benefiting from a walk-in en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobe, a further four well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with an oversized ‘Jacuzzi’ style bath and a separate shower. The property further benefits from an additional detached stand alone garage with upstairs storage.
The property occupies a spacious and very private site. To the front there is a lawn and a spacious brick paved driveway providing an abundance of parking. To the rear and side there is a west facing patio where some al fresco dining can be enjoyed and a south facing lawn that the children and pets of the family will put to good use.
Ballylenaghan Avenue is a convenient and sought after location with an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S and being located off the Saintfield Road and the outer ring makes the morning commute to work and school easy.
Please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents to arrange a viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.46m x 5.97m (17'11" x 19'7")
- Dining Room 4.98m x 3.53m (16'4" x 11'7")
- Office 3.86m x 2.69m (12'8" x 8'10")
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room 4.17m x 6.65m (13'8" x 21'10")
- Utility Room 4.17m x 1.47m (13'8" x 4'10")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.65m x 5.05m (15'3" x 16'7")
- En-suite 1.78m x 3.15m (5'10" x 10'4")
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 5.72m x 3.53m (18'9" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 3 3.45m x 4.55m (11'4" x 14'11")
- Bedroom 4 3.43m x 3.30m (11'3" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 5 3.61m x 2.39m (11'10" x 7'10")
- Bathroom 3.23m x 2.72m (10'7" x 8'11")
- Integral Garage 5.89m x 5.08m (19'4" x 16'8")
- Garage / Workshop 6.22m x 4.90m (20'5" x 16'1")
- Garage Loft Storage 6.25m x 4.60m (20'6" x 15'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »