- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Extremely Well Presented with a Contemporary Design Throughout
- Ground Floor Cloaks / Boot Room
- Under-floor heating through ground floor
- Sitting Room with Polished Stone Fireplace, Family Room & Study
- Superb "Parkes" Kitchen open plan to Dining and Living Room - direct access to Garden
- Utility Room
- Balcony on First floor
- Five Bedrooms to include Master Suite & Guest Bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Luxury White Bathroom with "Victoria Albert" Oval Bath
- Under-floor heating to the main bathroom and the two en-suites
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas central Heating
- Detached Double Garage with additional forecourt with ample parking
- Generous Level Gardens in lawns, patio areas ideal for outside entertaining
- Popular & Sought after Location.
Additional InformationThis stunning detached property offers a wealth of accommodation which has been beautifully presented by the current owners. Even the most demanding family will be impressed by the array and versatility of the accommodation, comprising five bedrooms and four reception rooms. A detailed specification is only to be expected in such an exquisite home, which exudes conventional warmth in contemporary surroundings. No expense has been spared, with extensive stone and porcelain floor tiling, together with a magnificent "Parkes" contemporary kitchen open plan to dining and living room. Striking sanitaryware and tiling to the main bathroom and two en suite bathrooms.
Ballycrochan Park is part of the highly regarded 'Ashfield Manor', built with the expertise of Boland Reilly. The quality of construction is evident throughout with many additional and interesting features. Externally generous gardens are easily maintained and safely enclosed to the rear with a side garden which enjoys an open aspect over a field, there is forecourt parking for three cars as well as a double garage. If you are looking for that extra space, look no further, this is a wonderful home that all the family will appreciate.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Oak effect uPVC front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Natural limestone flooring in herring-bone design. Storage under stairs. Solid Oak spindles and handrail with carpeted treads to staircase.
- CLOAKS/BOOT ROOM:
- Low flush wc, Contemporary 'Porter' wash-stand with stone top, good space for boot/coat storage. Pressurised water system.
- From hall double doors to . . .
- SITTING ROOM:
- 7.37m x 4.57m (24' 2" x 15' 0")
Polished marble fireplace with Honed granite hearth, gas coal effect fire, LED lighting, porcelain wood-effect tiled floor. Double doors to outside.
- 3.56m x 3.4m (11' 8" x 11' 2")
Porcelain wood-effect tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.74m x 3.84m (18' 10" x 12' 7")
Ceramic wood effect flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 1.83m (11' 7" x 6' 0")
Range of units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Blanco stainless steel sink unit with drainer, Quooker boiling tap. Natural limestone flooring. uPVC door to outside.
- 8.33m x 6.05m (27' 4" x 19' 10")
'Parkes' contemporary kitchen with extensive range of high and low level 'Ink' units, Blanco Belfast sink unit, glazed display cabinets, Siemens integrated dishwasher, Stunning white-marble effect Silestone worksurfaces with waterfall sides and overhang to create breakfast bar seating area, Siemens combi oven and oven. Larder cupboard with painted drawers, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Island with Bora 4 ring hob and built-in extractor fan. Natural Limestone flooring. Secret door leading to sitting room. LED lighting. Double doors to patio/garden.
- Double doors to balcony.
- LINEN CUPBOARD:
- Built-in shelves.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.55m (18' 0" x 14' 11")
- HIS AND HERS DRESSING AREA:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle with rain shower head, large double-basin vanity unit with shelved storage, low flush wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, Porcelain tiled floor with decorative 'Sicis' mosaic rug detail, LED lighting. ' 'Schluter' under-floor heating.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.23m x 3.91m (17' 2" x 12' 10")
- White bathroom suite comprising oval 'Victoria Albert' bath, large Porter vanity unit with Carrera marble top, walk-in shower with telephone hand shower and rain shower head, low flush wc,, with large format marble-look tiles to walls.' Schluter' under-floor heating.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.49m x 4.7m (18' 0" x 15' 5")
(to include ensuite shower room).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle with rain shower head, modern stainless steel vanity unit with shelving and wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, 'Schluter' under-floor heating. LED lighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.88m x 3.53m (16' 0" x 11' 7")
- Brick paviour driveway to . .
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.12m x 5.82m (20' 1" x 19' 1")
Twin roller shutter doors, light and power. Worchester gas fired boiler.
- Enclosed garden laid in lawns. Garden shed. Feature paved pathways. Sitting area ideal for outdoor entertainment.
From Donaghadee Road turn into Ballycrochan Road, carry on to mini roundabout, turn right and second right into Ballycrochan Park, follow the park round to the left and number 11 is the last house at the top of the cul-de-sac on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »