- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Modern Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms / 1+ Reception
- Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen with Living/Dining Aspect
- Luxurious High Gloss Fitted Kitchen with Centre Island
- Deluxe Ensuite Modern Shower Room
- Deluxe 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage / Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Residential Location
Positioned within a highly regarded established residential location this modern Detached family home enjoys a well planned contemporary living layout incorporating an open plan luxurious Kitchen with living/dining area, spacious Lounge, 4 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and luxurious 4 piece family Bathroom. Boasting a high internal finish and specification throughout this home will interest the family searching for a property with a 'turnkey' style finish.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into spacious well presented Entrance Hall with tiled floor. Large double storage cupboard.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Button flush WC. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.64m x 3.58m (18'6 x 11'9)
- Feature wall with recess for flat screen television (television not included with feature lighting) Twin feature display alcoves.
- OPEN PLAN CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN 5.79m x 4.50m (19'0 x 14'9)
- with Living/Dining aspect. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level high gloss fitted units, fixed centre island with breakfast bar style return, retractable modern pop-up socket. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated eye level oven with 5 ring induction hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Twin fixed glass screens with sliding double glazed patio door to courtyard style garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.29m x 1.68m (7'6 x 5'6)
- Fitted with a range of matching high gloss units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to side.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.52m x 3.10m (14'10 x 10'2)
- DELUXE ENSUITE
- Comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Feature tiled accent wall with mirror. Button flush WC. Fully tiled shower enclosure with drench style shower.
- BEDROOM 2 4.42m x 3.15m (14'6 x 10'4 )
- Built in double sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.68m x 2.49m (12'1 x 8'2)
- at max. Built in double sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 4 2.77m x 2.49m (9'1 x 8'2)
- Built in double wardrobe.
- LUXURIOUS MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with feature tiled accent wall with mirror. Button flush WC. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- Walled garden to front with ornamental railing. Twin gates to driveway and parking forecourt to DETACHED GARAGE 21'9 X 12'0 with roller shutter door, power and light. Floored storage loft area.
Private hard landscaped garden to rear finished in brick paviours and screened by perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »