- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Bright, spacious first floor apartment
- Lift to all floors
- Two double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Modern kitchen with casual dining area and appliances
- Separate living room
- Bathroom with white suite
- Woodgrain PVC double glazing (blinds included)
- Natural gas central heating system
- Resident and visitor car parking
- Intercom access system
- Well-tended and landscaped communal gardens
- Close to Ulster Hospital and excellent local amenities
- Short stroll to bus stops including for "Glider"
- No onward chain
Additional InformationSituated in the rear block of a modern, mews-style development, this bright first floor apartment would be ideal for young professionals and those wishing to downsize alike.
The good-sized, well-appointed kitchen is large enough to incorporate a casual dining area. There is also a separate reception room and the master bedroom features an ensuite shower room.
A short stroll to excellent local amenities in Dundonald Village, there are also convenient public transport routes including the new "Glider" system.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Front door.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL/FOYER:
- Rear access to communal gardens/sitting area. Stairs and lift to:
- Front door.
- Storage cupboard with shelf. Intercom entry phone.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and screen. Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.41m x 3.12m (11' 2" x 10' 3")
Plus built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors, shelving, rail and cupboard. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0" x 11' 2")
- 4.14m x 2.96m (13' 7" x 9' 9")
Modern range of high and low level units. Integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan above and electrical oven below. Other appliances also included: washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cupboard with natural gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
CASUAL DINING AREA
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.52m (9' 10" x 8' 3")
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY: AM:PM, 54 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AN.
MANAGEMENT CHARGE: £850 per annum to include block insurace, lift maintenance, maintenance of communal areas and window cleaning.
- Well-tended communal gardens. Variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Lawn with patio area. Bin storage area. Parking for residents and visitors.
Heading countrybound on Upper Newtownards Road, continue through shops in Dundonald village. After entrance to Asda, turn right at traffic lights into Robbs Road. Bailey Manor is on left hand side near Church Road end and apartment is in block to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »