- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superbly presented and refurbished mid terrace including new roof felt and fitted with Bangor Blue slates
- Convenient and desirable location
- Living/dining room with wood effect flooring
- Contemporary kitchen with matching flooring and integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom with white suite and porcelain tiling
- Two spacious first floor bedrooms
- Floored and insulated roofspace providing excellent storage
- Mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout , high level of insulation throughout
- Forecourt, rear yard and delightful rear garden with Tobermore paving
- Suitable to a broad range of buyers
We are pleased to present for sale this mid terraced property conveniently located off the Lisburn Road which is presented to the highest standard throughout. Fully refurbished in the last 3 years the accommodation comprises of entrance porch, living/dining room open plan to kitchen, stylish fully-tiled bathroom and two well proportioned bedrooms. An ideal first time buy or investment opportunity the property has new wiring, heating, radiators, insulation, kitchen, bathroom and roof with Bangor blue slates and is offered in 'move-in' condition. Outside there is an enclosed landscaped garden in Tobermore brick to front and rear. Gas fired central heating (Worchester boiler) and uPVC double glazing are both in place. Located in the heart of BT9 within walking distance to many amenities including the City Centre, Queens University, City Hospital and the many shops and restaurants of the Lisburn Road, early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- Wooden and glazed front door leading to inner door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LIVING ROOM 13'5 x 10'10 (4.09m x 3.30m)
- Laminate wood effect floor. Open plan to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 10'8 x 8'10 (3.25m x 2.69m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Beko oven and four ring electric hob, splash back, extractor hood, matching laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls.
- BATHROOM 7'9 x 6'0 (2.36m x 1.83m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower above, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, porcelain floor and wall tiling, extractor fan.
- Porcelain tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Solid wood handmade staircase leading to landing.
- Access to floored and insulated roofspace, airing cupboard with Worchester gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 13'4 x 10'11 (4.06m x 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 2 8'11 x 7'0 (2.72m x 2.13m)
- Enclosed landscaped garden to rear decked in Tobermore paving.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »