- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- OPEN VIEWING THURSDAY 5th DEC 12:00-13:00 and FRIDAY 6th DEC 15:00-16:00
- Superbly presented refurbished mid terrace including new roof felted and fitted with Bangor Blue slates
- Most convenient and desirable location near to the City Centre, Lisburn Road, Queens University and both Hospitals
- Living/dining room with wood effect flooring
- Contemporary kitchen with matching flooring and integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom with white suite and porcelain tiling
- Two spacious first floor bedrooms
- Floored and insulated roofspace affording excellent storage
- Mains gas central heating, majority uPVC double glazing, high level of insulation throughout
- Forecourt, rear yard and delightful rear garden with Tobermore paving
- Suitable to a broad range of buyers
Additional InformationOPEN VIEWING THURSDAY 5th DEC 12:00-13:00 and FRIDAY 6th DEC 15:00-16:00
Fully refurbished over the last 3 years to include briefly new wiring, heating, radiators, insulation, kitchen, bathroom and new roof this tastefully presented home is offered in 'move-in' condition and will no doubt appeal to a broad range of potential buyers.
The property is tucked away in this quiet street just off the Lisburn Road. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, living/dining room open plan to kitchen, stylish fully-tiled bathroom and two well-proportioned bedrooms. Of special note is the front garden providing privacy from the pavement and landscaped rear garden – a hard to come by retreat in a near city centre location.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an early viewing at your convenience.
- Wooden and glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Inner door to . . .
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.3m (13' 5" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor. Open plan to . . .
- 3.25m x 2.69m (10' 8" x 8' 10")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Beko oven and four rig electric hob, splash back, extractor hood, matching laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls.
- Porcelain tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC door to rear.
- 2.36m x 1.83m (7' 9" x 6' 0")
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower above, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, porcelain floor and wall tiling, extractor fan.
- Solid wood handmade staircase to . . .
- Access to floored and insulated roofspace, airing cupboard with Worcester gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.33m (13' 4" x 10' 11")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 2.13m (8' 11" x 7' 6")
- Pedestrian gate to forecourt with new Tobermore paving and original restored gate leading to front door. Enclosed rear yard with solid wood door leading to landscaped rear garden with Tobermore paving, boundary fencing and hedging.
Leaving the city centre on the Lisburn Road turn right into Ulsterville Avenue after the City Hospital then second left into Ulsterville Drive which continues into Ashley Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »