- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Villa In Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms & One + Receptions
- Well Fitted Kitchen & Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazing
- Gardens To Front & Rear With Edged Lawns & Patio Area
- Tarmac Off Street Parking Extending To Side
- Convenient Location Near To Shops, Schools & Churches
- £585 Plus Rates £63 Per Month
Additional InformationA well presented semi detached villa situated in a popular and convenient cul-de-sac location. The property offers three well proportioned bedrooms, lounge with feature fireplace open plan through to dining area, fitted kitchen and a three piece white bathroom suite. It also benefits from an oil fired central heating system, double glazing in uPVC frames and gardens to front and rear with edged lawns and tarmac off street parking. Internal viewing recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 6.41m x 4.14m (21' 0" x 13' 7")
Feature fireplace with carved wood surround and tiled hearth, two double panelled radiators, open plan to dining area
- 3.45m x 2.67m (11' 4" x 8' 9")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, roll edged worktops, double stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob with concealed extractor over, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge and slimline dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splashback
- Hot Press off with hot water cylinder
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 2.67m (13' 1" x 8' 9")
Single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.08m (11' 5" x 10' 1")
Single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.47m x 2.36m (8' 1" x 7' 9")
Built-in robe, Single panelled radiator
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone handled shower over, part tiled walls, single panelled radiator
- To front - edged lawns, tarmac driveway.
To rear - enclosed, edged lawns with flagged pathway, PVC oil tank, oil boiler enclosure with boiler unit, flagged patio area.
Off Silverbirch Road, Bangor
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »