- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 2 Bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Johanna Montgomery Kitchen with granite worktop
- Appliances all integrated
- Lounge with gas fire
- Bathroom with 3 piece White suite
- Excellent storage throughout
- Fine joinery work with deep architraves
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas heating system
- Deceptively spacious living space
- Paved private area ideal for BBQ season
- Parking to front for 2 cars
- Additional communal parking to rear
- Walking distance to the Fairhill shopping centre
- Convenient to M2 & A26 for commuting
- Well maintained and highly regarded development
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented townhouse is situated in a private and highly regarded development at the top of the Broughshane Road, known formally as a Duplex Apartment, this home has so much to offer from the designer kitchen with integrated appliances to the vast array of storage and wardrobes. Homes Independent are sure that both the young professional and downsizer will have their expectations exceed upon personal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with hardwood front door. Buzzer & phone entrance system. Black and white flooring. Stairs to first floor.
- with spacious reading area with bay window offering 180 degree views out onto Broughshane Road. Built in storage units. Spotlighting to ceiling. Solid Oak wooden flooring.
- 9.12m x 3.91m (29' 11" x 12' 10")
with fitted Johanna Montgomery kitchen with a range eye and low level Cream units and granite worktop. Integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. Wine rack. Under pelmet lighting. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring. Lounge area with Solid Oak wooden flooring. Gas fire with granite hearth. 3 feature windows looking onto Broughshane Road. Coving to ceiling. 2 doors landing, 1 to kitchen and 1 to lounge.
- 1.78m x 3.02m (5' 10" x 9' 11")
with 3 piece White suite comprising of LFWC, WHB with storage units and bath with shower over. Heated towel rail. Velux window. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Storage cupboard.
- with fitted mirrored sliderobes. Built in wardrobe for suits and dresses. 2 velux windows. Feature archway to bedrooms.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.56m (12' 10" x 11' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.63m (6' 8" x 5' 4")
with 3 piece White suite comprising of LFWC, WHB with storage units and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.02m (10' 7" x 9' 11")
with fitted mirror sliderobes.
- Communal garden to front of property. Paved area for parking. Additional parking at rear. Private garden with outside light. Paved with planted beds and ideal for BBQ season.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »