- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Kitchen/Dining Area, Sitting Room (Bedroom 3)
- Living Room, Spiral staircase to Mezzanine
- 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Utility Room, Cloakroom
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac parking area and garden
- Yard and Barn to rear
Originally a dwelling and shop this is one of the notable buildings of Ardnabannon. It has now been transformed into a modern family home by the present owner with a style and substance which is sure to please. However the old barn to the rear leaves room for further improvement by a new owner.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC entrance door, ceramic tiled floor. Wainscoting to dado rail. Under stairs cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room/ Bedroom (3): 10' 8'' x 14' 8'' (3.24m x 4.47m)
- Solid fuel stove, single radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Living Room: 24' 6'' x 14' 8'' (7.48m x 4.46m) (both max)
- Solid fuel stove, laminate floor, three radiators. Spiral staircase to mezzanine. Open plan to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 35' 5'' x 10' 11'' (10.8m x 3.33m) (both max)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and polished oak work surfaces, double ceramic sink. Stoves five ring gas range type cooker, Stoves extractor fan and canopy, integrated fridge. Ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, single radiator, French windows to rear yard.
- Utility: 6' 6'' x 7' 3'' (1.97m x 2.21m)
- Storage units with laminate doors and oak work surface. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor continued from Dining Area.
- Low flush W.C, pedestal WHB. Ceramic tiles continued from Utility Room.
- Mezzanine: 11' 8'' x 15' 5'' (3.56m x 4.7m) (both max)
- Single radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 10' 10'' x 14' 8'' (3.3m x 4.47m)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 11' 0'' x 14' 9'' (3.36m x 4.49m)
- Built-in wardrobe, single radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal WHB, freestanding claw foot bath. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Two radiators, ceramic tiled floor.
- Airing Cupboard on landing
- Tarmac parking area and garden to side. Yard and barn to rear. Vehicle access to yard from Ballybannan Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »