- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment
- Lift Access
- Two Bedrooms
- Master With En-Suite
- Lounge/ Dining Open to
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen
- White Shower Suite
- Gas Heating/Double glazing
- Communal Decked Patio
- Electric Gates to Underground Parking
Ardmore Court is a popular development of apartments, off the Ormeau Road, close to both Stranmillis and Queens University and provides easy access to Belfast City Centre. Fantastic restaurants, cafés and entertainment facilities are all on your doorstep as well as Cherryvale Playing Fields and Ormeau Park for getting some fresh air. The apartment itself has been finished and presented to an excellent standard throughout with shaker style fitted kitchen open to the dining / living area, balcony overlooking Ormeau Road, two bedrooms master with contemporary en-suite shower and a new white shower suite. In addition this home benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and the convenience of lift access to each floor and underground parking via electric gates. An excellent first time purchase or a home for those hoping to downsize and benefit from the convenience of the Ormeau Road.
- Communal entrance
- The property is approached by a pedestrian entrance with key pad entry and electric gates providing access to underground parking. Communal door via keypad entry to communal hallway, lift and stair access to first floor.
- First Floor Apartment
- Main front door to entrance hall. Large walk in storage area.
- Lounge /Dining 21'4 x 15'8 (6.50m x 4.78m)
- (at widest points) Tiled fire-place. Open to:
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 8'1 x 7'6 (2.46m x 2.29m)
- Shaker style kitchen with built in electric hob and double oven, sink unit, extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge. Access to glazed balcony overlooking Ormeau Road that extends round to the side.
- Bedroom One 11'2 x 11'1 (3.40m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points)
- Contemporary en-suite comprising shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 13'5 x 8'5 (4.09m x 2.57m)
- Triple sliding robes.
- Shower Room
- Large walk in shower cubicle with glass partition and chrome shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c Heated chrome towel rail. Marble effect wall panelling, pvc panelled ceiling. Spot-lights,
- The property is approached via communal pedestrian gate with keypad access, communal electric gates to underground parking area with designated space.
Communal decked patio area to the front.
- Management Company Fee
- Hampton Estates £536 every 6 months to include building insurance.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
97th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »