- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Duplex apartment
- 3 double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with balcony
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom suite & electric shower
- Additional shower room on upper floor
- Double glazed windows
- Economy 7 heating
- Ease of access into the City centre
- Ideal 1st time purchase
Ardenlee Green is a conveniently located development, positioned just off the Ravenhill Road, offering excellent access to many local amenities and Belfast city centre, either on foot / bicycle or via public transport. This duplex apartment is deceptively spacious, with 3 double size bedrooms, a spacious lounge with access to the balcony area, a main floor bathroom and additional shower room on the 1st floor serving the largest bedroom. Ready to move into, we can thoroughly recommend viewing of this fine home, which can be fully appreciated upon viewing!
- The accommodation comprises
- Communal front door leading to
- Communal hallway
- Stairs to
- Apartment entrance
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate floor, hot press.
- Lounge 15'3 x 8'2 (4.65m x 2.49m)
- Laminate flooring, double glazed sliding doors leading to
- Additional lounge image
- Balcony area
- Kitchen 9'10 x 8'2 (3.00m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer space, tiled floor.
- Bathroom 6'9 x 6'6 (2.06m x 1.98m)
- Ivory coloured suite comprising wood panelled bath, Redring shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 14'10 x 10'11 (4.52m x 3.33m)
- At widest point. Built in robe, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'9 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- Laminate flooring.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 3 15'8 x 13'1 (4.78m x 3.99m)
- Velux windows, built in mirrored robes, eaves storage.
- Shower room 9'11 x 7'0 (3.02m x 2.13m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, Triton shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor, part tiled walls, velux window.
- Additional shower room image
- Parking and communal areas.
- Management charges
- CSM Management fees are £131.00 quarterly to include the building insurance.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »