- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired heating
- Utility Room W.C
- Detached garage
- Neatly presented
- Combination of wooden PVC double single glazing
- Convenient location
- Negotiable completion
We offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi detached bungalow set in this mature cul-de-sac of similar type properties offering convenience to nearby schools, shopping complex, retail parks and leisure amenities. This fine home provides easily managed living accommodation and has been left suitable for attic conversion, subject to local planning authority approvals. Sure to be of instant appeal, early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Porch:-
- Single glazed hardwood windows ad double door; tiled floor; shelfing; downlighting; leading to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- 17'0" x 8'5" (overall) (5.18 x 2.56 m) : entrance via glazed obscured glass door and glazed side panel; LED downlighter; alarm control panel; power points; brushed chrome switches; smoke detection system carpeted; access to loft.
- 16'3" x 11'10" (4.95 x 3.60 m) : fireplace prepared for multifuel stove with tiled inset and tiled hearth; power points; dimmer light switch; carpeted.
- Kitchen/ Dining:-
- 23'3" x 11'11" (7.087 x 3.63 m) : High gloss eye and low level cupboards with concealed lighting; automatic dishwasher; multifunction oven; electric hob with extractor over; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; vinyl flooring; LED downlighters; power points.
Dining Area:- carpeted; Hotpress; power points; LED downlighting.
- 10'0" x 4'7" (3.04 x 1.39 m) : power points; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; vinyl flooring.
- 4'7" x 3'3"1.39 x 0.99 m) : Vanity unit with mixer tap; close coupled w.c.; vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13'8" x 8'10" (4.16 x 2.69 m) : wall-to-wall suite of mirrored sliding wardrobes; space for hanging and shelving storage; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10'5" x 6'7" (3.15 x 2.00 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10'4" x 8'11" (3.15 x 2.71 m) : power points; carpeted.
- Shower Room:-
- 6'4" x 5'4" (1.93 x 1.62 m) : recently modernised with tiled walls and vinyl flooring; Quadrant shower cubicle with power shower; vanity unit with mixer tap; illuminating mirror; close coupled w.c.
- 21'11" x 12'11" (6.68 x 3.93 m) : power and lighting; up-and-over vehicle door; pedestrian door; storage area in roof void.
- Front garden enclosed by wall with lawn laid in grass with border planting; tarmac driveway with car port.
Rear garden enclosed by wall with pedestrian gates with lawn also laid in grass.
Capital Rateable Value: £95,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D62
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »