- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent fitted kitchen with dining area
- Utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Neat enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking
Additional InformationA stylish modern town house located in the much sought after Annahilt Gate development.
The accommodation is bright and surprisingly spacious extending to over 1,000 sq ft. Inside you will find a lovely lounge, excellent fitted kitchen with dining area, utility room and downstairs cloakroom with WC. On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms, an ensuite shower room and bathroom.
Annahilt Village is a popular choice for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city living. Hillsborough Village with award winning restaurants and stunning forest park is only 4 miles away. For those commuting Sprucefield with M1 and A1 access along with M1 access at Saintfield Road, Lisburn is within approximately 6 miles.
Superb value - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Oak flooring.
- 5.1m x 3.25m (16' 9" x 10' 8")
Feature ornamental fireplace with electric fire. Oak flooring.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.09m x 3.27m (16' 8" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in hob and oven. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan. Tiled floor. French doors to rear. Recessed lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.05m x 3.26m (13' 3" x 10' 8")
- White suite. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. WC. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.49m x 2.59m (11' 5" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.56m x 2.37m (11' 8" x 7' 9")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area. Off street parking.
Off Ballynahinch Road, Annahilt
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »