- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Bungalow in Popular Residential Area
- No Onward Chain
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Good Sized Living Room
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking
- Good Sized Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Southerly Aspect, an Ideal Space for Children at Play or For Outdoor Entertaining
- Good Sized Detached Garage
- Many Amenities Close by Including Shops, Schools and Bloomfield Shopping Complex
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, the Retired and Those Looking to Downsize
Additional InformationLocated in this extremely popular residential area, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive detached bungalow with no onward chain. There are many amenities close by which includes schools, shops and Bloomfield shopping complex.
The accommodation is bright and spacious comprising good sized living room, kitchen with casual dining area, three bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece white suite. Outside there is a front garden in lawns, good sized driveway with ample parking for numerous vehicles and fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with southerly aspect which is an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, guttering and soffits (?) and good sized detached garage.
This property will have wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, the retired and those looking to downsize. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate its entirety.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, dado rail, cloakroom with access to roofspace.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.53m (16' 3" x 11' 7")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor, dado rail, cornice ceiling.
- 3.56m x 2.74m (11' 8" x 9' 0")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge, uPVC double glazed door to outside, breakfast bar, glass display cabinet, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 2.51m (13' 7" x 8' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.74m (10' 4" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.13m (9' 5" x 7' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and Redring electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan.
- Front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats, horse boxes, etc, leading to detached garage, fantastic fully enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect, ample room to extend subject to necessary approvals, rear garden is ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining, barbecue terrace area in attractive brick paviour, uPVC oil tank.
- 5.41m x 3.51m (17' 9" x 11' 6")
at widest points
Up and over door, power, light.
Albany Road runs between Ballycrochan Road and Ashbury Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »