- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Victorian Residence Designed in 1892 by Francis Ward & B Listed (in 1986)
- Drawing Room, Formal Dining Room, Living Room & Workshop/Study
- Breakfast Room & Kitchen
- 6 Bedrooms, Bathroom & Shower Room over 1st & 2nd Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- 2 Garages
- Mature Double Site with Front & Extensive Very Secluded Rear Gardens
- The Property Requires to be Completely Renovated
Additional InformationThis Victorian residence was built in 1892 by Francis Ward and occupies a double site in this attractive tree lined park.
The property has been the Jury family ownership for over 70 years and now requires to be totally renovated.
The accommodation offers four reception rooms and six bedrooms over three floors. Externally the gardens are extensive and very secluded to the rear together with two garages.
Located within walking distance of all the amenities in the Lisburn Road, Queen's University and many of the leading primary and secondary schools in the area. The property is priced to allow for the renovation and early viewing is encouraged.
- Hardwood front door with glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor, cornice ceiling, cloaks cupboard.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 5.51m x 4.93m (18' 1" x 16' 2")
Cornice ceiling, wooden fireplace with tiled inset, bay window.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.96m x 5.49m (22' 10" x 18' 0")
(at widest points into bay). Oak floor, bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail, wooden fireplace surround and marble inset.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 4.8m (18' 11" x 15' 9")
Feature cornice ceiling, built-in shelving, door and glazing to rear.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Door to dining room, cornice ceiling, wooden floor.
- 5.46m x 4.72m (17' 11" x 15' 6")
Wooden floor, feature circular wall.
- BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.76m (14' 3" x 12' 4")
Range of high and low units, work surfaces, glazed display cabinets, space for range style cooker, cornice ceiling, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel extractor fan, under stairs storage.
- 6.38m x 3.28m (20' 11" x 10' 9")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces and drainer, two old Belfast style sinks, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, hardwood door and glazing to rear.
- Airing cupboard, cornice ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.95m x 4.11m (16' 3" x 13' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, picture rail, ceiling rose.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 4.75m (18' 11" x 15' 7")
(at widest points overall). Built-in storage and storage into eaves.
- SEWING ROOM/STUDY:
- 3.86m x 2.44m (12' 8" x 8' 6")
Potential to convert to ensuite.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.72m x 3.96m (18' 9" x 13' 8")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, fireplace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 3.61m (12' 11" x 11' 10")
Wash hand basin, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- WET ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part uPVC sheeting.
- Door from landing to stairs to . . .
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.88m x 3.61m (16' 0" x 11' 10")
(at widest points). Storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.22m x 2.74m (13' 10" x 9' 6")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.94m x 3.81m (12' 11" x 12' 6")
(at widest points). Fireplace, storage into eaves.
- INNER COURTYARD:
- Ceramic tiled floor, boiler house and gas boiler, outside low flush wc, fuel store.
- DETACHED GARAGE (1):
- 5.72m x 3.18m (18' 9" x 10' 5")
(right hand side). Hardwood doors and glazing.
- DETACHED GARAGE (2):
- 5.84m x 3.2m (19' 2" x 10' 6")
Power and light.
- Extensive double site with tarmac driveway and parking areas. Gardens, south facing and very secluded to the rear laid in lawns with a variety of specimen trees and shrubs.
Heading out of Belfast on Malone Road Adelaide Park is on the right after Queen's Elms, number 11 is at bottom on left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
53rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »