- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxurious Three Bed Penthouse Apartment
- Exclusive Gated Development of Only 11 Apartments
- Access via Own Front Door
- Generous Sized Open Plan Lounge Through Dining Area and Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Gas Central Heating with uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Electric Entrance Gates Leading to Allocated Parking
- White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Well Presented Communal Grounds
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented 1,500 sq.ft penthouse apartment is situated in a private, gated development just off the Annadale Embankment. Close to the bustling Ormeau Road with its cafes, restaurants, shops, bars and Forrestside Shopping Centre. Nearby access to local transport networks and a twenty five minute walk to the city centre. Leisure facilities such as Belfast Boat Club & Belvoir Golf Club are also right on your doorstep.
The property itself comprises three spacious bedrooms with master en suite, large four piece bathroom and a spacious open plan lounge through kitchen. Access to two private balconies with this property is an added bonus, one off the master bedroom and the lounge, with views over Cave Hill. Externally the property has access to private parking. There is also a shared outbuilding. Possibility to extend into the roofspace with appropriate checks and planning.
Early viewing of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairwell to remainder of the apartment.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.56m (19' 7" x 11' 8")
PVC double glazed French doors to private balcony.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 6.81m x 5.92m (22' 4" x 19' 5")
Marble fireplace with gas fire inset. Hardwood flooring. Access to private balcony via PVC double glazed French doors with views towards Cave Hill. Large storage cupboard.
- 3.96m x 3.68m (13' 0" x 12' 1")
Comprehensive range of high and low level storage units with contrasting granite work surface. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Space for hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel sink bowl. Tiled splashback to hob and sink area. Granite upstands. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed). Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.4m x 3.89m (21' 0" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 2.79m (14' 0" x 9' 2")
- White four piece suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled walls to shower area. Tiled splashback to wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- Private gated access with two parking spots (tail to tail). Access to shared store area. Low maintenance communal areas.
Drive up the Annadale Embankment towards the Saintfield Road, and its on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »